Boston - MA
Nov 10 2021
Global investment banking firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their Boston team! The individual in this role will support Global Investment Research Division, a senior group and their teams. The Administrative Assistant will manage calendars, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, answer phones, and handle ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate is a team player who is able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Coordinate and maintain internal and external meetings, conference calls, and calendars
- Respond and follow-up on all client requests
- Coordinate both foreign and domestic travel arrangements as well as processing all expense reports
- Prepare and distribute divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports, etc.
- On-board new hires, process new employees, departmental transfers, terminations, etc.
- Provide clerical and reception support by answering and directing calls, copying, filing, faxing, archiving, etc.
- Inventory management and work with building services for equipment and supply requests
- Bachelor Degree and 5-10+ years of relevant experience
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
- Exceptional and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of general business, corporate, and government cultures.
- Excellent judgement and a resourceful thinker
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Chris Kennedy (617)728-4100 | email@example.com
$85,000 - $105,000