History and MissionFanning Personnel was established in 1954 in New York City by staffing pioneers Bill Cass and John Fanning. Fanning grew to be a successful permanent placement firm with offices in several cities throughout the US. Read more.
The Boston office was opened by Stephen P. Flynn in 1968. Over the years, Fanning Personnel in Boston evolved to focus primarily on providing staffing services to Boston's financial community.
In 2007, Chris Kennedy took over operations and has experienced great success and significant challenges over the past several years. As a woman owned business we take pride in promoting a diverse workplace both in our office and with our client companies.
Comforce, which provides contract and temporary staffing services, was founded in 1961 in New York by John Fanning. Comforce was established in Boston in 1977 alongside permanent placement firm Fanning Personnel and since then, Fanning/Comforce has been providing many of Boston's leading financial services firms with reliable and diligent staff.
We are dedicated to maintaining high ethical, professional, and personal standards. Our clients expect this from us. Our mission is to become your partner in the search for that individual who will make a positive, enthusiastic contribution to you and your company. Less
Why Fanning Personnel, a Division of Masis Staffing SolutionsSince 1968, it has been our business to know your needs, providing solutions for Boston area employers and job seekers. We attribute our excellent reputation in the marketplace to a variety of factors. Read more.
1. Focus on financial services. Our searches are primarily for positions in the financial services industry. This enables us to offer our corporate clients very deep applicant pools in the areas in which we focus, unlike some competitors. As a result of this focus, our staff has substantial knowledge of the financial services industry, as well as strong relationships throughout much of the financial services community in Boston.
2. Long Track Record of Success. We have been in business since 1968, and have experienced much success over the course of more than forty years. We have withstood various economic conditions and know how to navigate clients and candidates through the current job market.
3. Individual Attention is a Priority for Us. The individual attention provided by our recruiters sets us apart from other agencies. Whether you are a client who is hiring or a candidate seeking a new position, there will always be one recruiter dedicated to your search.
4. Strong Ethical Standards. We at Fanning are dedicated to maintaining high ethical, professional and personal standards. Both our client companies and candidates expect and deserve this from us.
5. Team Approach Enables the Best Matching. Our skilled recruiters use a team approach to screen and evaluate candidates with the goal of finding the right match for both the client company and the candidate. As a boutique firm we are not forced to rely on database searches, our recruiters are able to collaborate with each other to find the best fit between client and candidate. Less