Email Marketing Specialist
Boston - MA
Oct 18 2021
Actively seeking a Content Marketing Analyst to join a Boston asset management firm. The individual in this role will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production of email marketing campaigns and marketing automation across the enterprise, analyzing client and prospect behavior to implement marketing strategies, and taking lead in cross-functional projects to ensure the firm's email program scales effectively with brand growth. This role requires digital email platform and HTML/CSS experience.
- Own daily production, scheduling, delivery and reporting of promotional and transactional email and marketing automation campaigns.
- Serve as business owner of Salesforce Pardot and Salesforce Engage solutions.
- Validate email functionality and appearance across browsers and platforms.
- Utilize client and prospect behavior and data to target email lists.
- Partner closely with Digital Marketing Team colleagues to incorporate email goals and deliverables across all aspects of the digital strategy.
- Collaborate to develop and implement customized customer journeys and email templates in Pardot to improve communication and conversion of leads.
- Drive cross-functional marketing initiatives with Marketing, Sales Enablement, and IT teams to increase client engagement from awareness to sales
- Follow established tones, including brand standards, and execute within platform.
- Analyze results of promotional campaigns to propose tests and ideas for improvement. Influence marketing strategy and develop new email ideas.
- Maintain relationships and work with partners to traffic assets needed to support campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years industry experience preferred
- Experience with building scalable, broad reach email campaigns, while assisting onboarding programs to maximize engagement.
- Experience with marketing automation software like Salesforce Pardot (preferred), Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Eloqua, and Marketo required.
- Experience setting multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience building landing pages, dynamic content-based e-mails, and forms with basic working knowledge of Salesforce- and Google Analytics- reporting.
- Strong quantitative, strategic, and data visualization skills highly recommended, and expert knowledge of HTML/CSS and email design is required.
- Understand the nature of email design, delivery, CAN SPAM, and analytics.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
$85,000 - $90,000