Boston - MA
Feb 11 2021
South Shore based wealth advisory firm is seeking an Investment Analyst to grow their business. This individual will work with the CIO of the firm and support numerous areas including financial marketing, trading, asset allocation, fund due diligence, and client service. The Investment Analyst should be well versed in investment acumen and critical thinking relating to investment disciplines and strategies.
- Assure client portfolios are aligned and constructed with stated objections
- Participate in portfolio management activities for clients
- Produce manager research reports, preparing client facing materials, manage trade reports and reconciliation, and provide additional support.
- Ensure that CIO has adequate information to perform daily portfolio management duties
- Assist in the management of all aspects of client relationships, including communication, trading, and coordination between firm and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, or related subject
- 1-4 years of investment/ financial markets experience preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Highly proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Progress towards or completion of CFP, MBA, and/ or CFA preferred
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Adam Cordeiro (617) 728- 4100 | email@example.com