Product Management Analyst
Boston - MA
Nov 20 2020
A large asset management firm in downtown Boston is seeking a Product Management Analyst to join their dynamic team. This role will act as a liaison between internal teams to improve collateral and marketing materials, implement new technologies, and facilitate model portfolio development/ maintenance. This individual will have 6+ years experience with strong equity and fixed income product knowledge.
- Develop strong knowledge of the firm's investment philosophy and processes including: an in depth understanding of firm's current investment products and portfolio structures. Additional responsibilities include: knowledge of all portfolio holdings, risk exposure, product positioning, and performance attribution.
- Enhance marketing materials to convey the investment message more clearly.
- Work closely with internal teams which include: Client Services, Compliance, Legal, Portfolio Specialists and Investment analysts.
- Act as a liaison between teams to implement new technology, new client onboarding, enhance marketing materials, and update monthly and quarterly positioning pieces.
- 6+ years of financial services experience
- Equity and Fixed Income knowledge
- CFA designation or working towards CFA, preferred
- Project management skills - ability to manage complex projects and successfully implement solutions in a timely manner
- Strong analytical ability
Required Years of Experience:
For more information, contact: Lindsay Flynn (617) 728-4100 | email@example.com