Boston - MA
Mar 14 2023
Apr 30 2023
- Act as in-house investment specialist conducting research and providing information regarding product positioning, market perspective, historical performance, attribution, competitive landscape, etc.
- Prepare investment reports such as performance reporting, competitive analysis, benchmarking, and MPT statistics.
- Provide support to field sales including attending client meetings and participating in calls with clients.
- Design and deliver product training to internal departments. Sample training topics include product attributes, positioning, differentiation, portfolio updates, and market context.
- Collaborate with various groups (portfolio managers, Sales, Marketing, Legal, etc.) to build and maintain consistent product messaging and positioning.
- Coordinate with internal/external partners (Fund/Product Operations, Legal/Compliance, etc.) on initial product development and ongoing modifications.
- Create and deliver value-added investment programs where appropriate (seminars, white papers, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced degree or CFA preferred (or progress towards designation)
- 10+ years of financial services experience with a minimum of 2 years of product related experience.
- Prior experience/depth with macroeconomics and global markets preferred
- Excellent understanding of capital markets and portfolio construction
- Strong investment knowledge and interpersonal skills
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Positive demeanor
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Investment analysis software experience preferred (Morningstar, FactSet, Bloomberg, etc)
- May have travel 25% of the year
Required Years of Experience:
For more information, contact Lynn