Financial Planning Associate
Boston - MA
Jan 26 2023
Mar 31 2023
- Work with advisors on select group of clients to assess needs, goals, and planning issues.
- Prepare for and attend client meetings, document notes and work with advisor to complete all necessary follow-ups and document in CRM.
- Coordinate the gathering of data from clients, attorneys, accountants, and other professionals in anticipation of client meetings.
- Work with advisors to gather all client related data to build comprehensive financial plans by utilizing financial planning software and related tools.
- Coordinate the preparation of various client related reports for both internal and external use
- Manage and complete tasks/open items, actively follow-up with clients and external advisors while actively communicating with primary advisor on status
- Document all client communication in CRM and assign tasks as necessary.
- Work with internal Client Service Team to complete and submit external account paperwork and follow through to completion.
- Organize and enter data into financial planning software or customized spreadsheets.
- Research client-specific issues.
- Assist with a variety of financial planning related projects.
- Research financial planning topics and related issues, prepare summaries and present to the firm's advisors.
- CFP® or Registered Paraplanner designation
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Team player with excellent client service focus
- Strong written and communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Energetic and motivated to learn
- Ethical and trustworthy
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org