Boston - MA
Mar 1 2023
Mar 31 2023
- Responsible for covering securities in multiple states and municipal bond sectors.
- Ability to clearly communicate credit recommendations with conviction and analytical support.
- Provide investment recommendations for client portfolios and help shape portfolio management decisions.
- 2-5 years' experience as a municipal credit analyst, either at a rating agency or in a buy-side capacity.
- Other relevant public sector or nonprofit work experience.
- An interest in sustainability, carbon accounting, environmental science, public budgeting, or public policy.
- Credit expertise in non-local GO credit sectors (housing, public power, higher ed, special assessment, hospitals, high yield).
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org