Boston - MA
Nov 16 2022
Nov 30 2022
- • College BS/BA degree
• Minimum 5+ years of experience with a financial services organization, with experience hiring and leading teams, as well as coaching and developing those teams.
• In-depth operational knowledge of products mutual funds, annuities, variable universal life, life insurance, and RIA programs is required
• Excellent relationship management skills in order to build credibility with clients as well as to manage relationships with strategic partners and the Boston 128 team
• Experience managing projects and initiatives to specific goals, results and deadlines – credentials in Client Experience (CX) and Process Improvement like Six Sigma a plus.
- • Strong aptitude for leadership, coaching and strategic thinking
• Ability to communicate with the highest level of industry professionals and clientele – with excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Financial technology savviness plus proficiency including RedTail, Zapier, Precise FP and Microsoft Office systems
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
• Series 7, 24 and 66 licenses required
• Life and Health License
Factor I: Strategic Skills
- Decision Quality
- Leadership Skills
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Flexibility & Adaptability
• Timely and Intuitive Decision Making
• Priority Setting
• Detail Oriented with Immense Attention To Organization
• Time Management
• Managing and Measuring Work
• Process Management Factor III: Courage
• Command Skills Including Ability To Hold Themselves And Others Accountable
• Conflict Management
• Standing Alone
Factor IV: Energy and Drive
• Action Oriented
• Perseverance and Resiliency
• Drive for Results
Factor V: Organizational Positioning Skills
• Presentation Skills / Interactive
Factor VI: Personal and Interpersonal Skills
• Client Focus
• Motivating Others With Positive Energy
• Integrity and Trust
• Sense of Humor
• Self-Development & Ability to Work Independently
- Understanding that people are our most important asset, and the value which we place on our team members, this person must be able to successfully manage, collaborate with, mentor and develop employees to unlock their full potential.
- Ensure operational excellence by streamlining and managing the process for all of the firm's securities and insurance business in an accurate and timely fashion. Onboard clients with the greatest of care and with concierge service.
- Place trades in client accounts. This includes identified dollar cost averaging and rebalancing strategies.
- Develop systems, manage / oversee CRM database, workflows and processes to optimize productivity, efficiencies, and scalability yielding operational excellence and incorporating our trademark Process. Acting as a leader and project manager for key initiatives of the firm.
- Seek innovative technology and other quality solutions to improve internal efficiencies, client experience and service to clients. Serve as IT point person for the firm, responsible for working with vendors to assure technology is working as it should.
- Execute and deliver on our Platinum brand by using internal and external resources and deliver white-glove service to our clients that is second to none (friendly, accurate, timely) via phone, email, and in-person. Manage the process for all changes, requests, and updates as needed including cashiering (contributions, distributions, RMDs, etc.), address and beneficiary changes, etc. Serve as a backup for team members out of the office as necessary.
- Track client interactions and delegate client-related tasks to the appropriate team members for completion, leveraging CRM for accountability.
- Manage training to educate advisor(s) and team members on all technologies, services, and other operational strategies.
- Manage relationships with key outside partners (Ameritas, AIC/AAS, and other strategic product vendors) to assure proper business facilitation and service standards.
- Stay abreast of the ever-changing guidelines set forth by FINRA and the SEC as it relates to the operations process, and ensure that we are always operating within the highest compliant standards.
- Oversee licensing and registration needs for the firm.
- Manage compliance responsibilities for the firm including daily logs, CE requirement reminders, processes and procedures, etc.
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Adam Cordeiro (617)-912-2307 |firstname.lastname@example.org