Director, Client Advisory
Boston - MA
Dec 1 2022
Dec 19 2022
- Understand fundamentals of financial, tax, retirement and estate planning
- Offer consultation on client's strategic asset allocation, portfolio structure design, report overview and performance monitoring
- Provide comprehensive guidance to clients regarding investment and portfolio needs
- Proactively work with Client Service Associates and Portfolio Analysts internally to problem solve and troubleshoot as situations arise regarding portfolio client implementation, trading, servicing, and reporting
- Prepare for client meetings, presentation, and conference calls (and provide follow-up after), and oversee, monitor and manage the timely internal administration of client accounts and assets;
- Develop thoughtful strategies that enhance client service delivery
- Oversee client servicing activities for a specific group of delegated clients including coordination of necessary client infrastructure documentation, presentation of investment policy guidelines, development of marketing materials, portfolio trading, tax analysis, and asset allocation/portfolio structuring analyses
- Spearhead and proactively recommend and coordinate portfolio rebalancing strategies, working with the firm's Portfolio Advisory and Investment Research teams to effectuate the investment decisions;
- Prepare client follow-up memoranda and other supporting reports/ documents/ memoranda as required, within strict deadlines
- Oversee and manage annual client tax reporting efforts and periodic tax reporting requests
- Assist with new client onboarding including the coordination of asset management and trust/custody relationships and the construction of reporting infrastructure, drafting Investment Policy Statements and implementation memoranda.
- Monitor client portfolios on an ongoing basis, including cash management and liquidity provisioning efforts to assure all portfolios are invested according to asset allocation models, fixed and custom. Factor and actively manage cash inflows from various sources
- Work with other firm personnel in preparing internal management memoranda and actively participate and make contributions to periodic firm management meetings.
- •Five to ten years of experience in wealth management, estate planning and/or tax planning
- •Ability to multi-task, manage projects within strict deadlines, work independently, demonstrate creativity, flexible to handle responsibilities beyond the core job, and be articulate
- •Strong commitment to teamwork, and be able to take instruction and guidance from the Partners
- •Solid organizational and communication skills as this position involves extensive writing;
- •Passion for family office client service and attention to detail at all levels.
- •Technology savvy and ability to handle industry software programs, Excel
- •At a minimum must have attained a bachelor's degree. Advanced degrees and/or certifications (CFP, MBA, CFA, CPA, JD, etc.) are strongly preferred.
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Adam Cordeiro (617)-912-2307 |firstname.lastname@example.org