Boston - MA
Oct 19 2022
Nov 2 2022
Quarterly Reporting of firm management company entity: 80%
- Prepare the quarterly general ledger closing of the management company assigned entity including quarterly P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain Fixed Asset module and calculate quarterly depreciation
- Assist with preparation of quarterly consolidation and quarterly financial statements
- Prepare various fund allocations and maintain suspense accounts
- Assist in the yearly audit
- Compile ad hoc reports as requested by the Controller
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within daily activities and work across teams to craft solutions and implement improved ways of working
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Populate various budgets with historical data, assist in compiling budget data and summarizing budget information into dashboard reports
- Assist in document production and ad hoc budget requests
- Provide assistance and support on special projects as needed
- Assistance and various internal requests
- Allocate Annual Meeting expenses
- Professional individual with ability to perform independently as well as part of a team.
- 3-4 years experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be fluent in Excel.
- Results oriented, innovative mind set, comfortable taking initiative.
- Strives in a collegial and collaborative team-oriented environment.
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lindsay Flynn (617)728-4100 | email@example.com