Boston - MA
Oct 19 2022
Nov 2 2022
- Assist in executing all trades for the firm.
- Complete day-to-day client specific trade requests for investing new accounts, contributions, withdrawals, strategy changes, non-discretionary trade requests, and liquidation requests.
- Generate both tactical trades as well as general portfolio rebalancing on a strategy level for multiple accounts and strategies at a time.
- Trade block orders of ETFs and individual stocks using transaction cost analysis to determine how trades should be executed to achieve best execution.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the database by following trading best practices and reviewing account audit reports.
- Review and resolve basic trading errors or issues in compliance with firm policy.
- Ensure all inputs and processes to generate accurate performance returns are produced in a timely manner.
- Assist in composite construction issues to reach solutions that meet the needs of the firm while also adhering to GIPS standards and internal composite construction guidelines.
- Assist Analysts and Portfolio Managers creating reports and updates.
- Maintenance of portfolio accounting system, and reporting within that system.
- Additional Ad-Hoc duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, finance, or economics.
- 1 year of experience in trading and portfolio management.
- Excellent Excel.
- Experience with market data platforms such as Factset, Bloomberg, Eikon
- Ability to handle deadlines and time-sensitive situations.
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | email@example.com