Boston - MA
Feb 28 2023
Mar 31 2023
- Facilitate trade settlements by working with executing brokers, custodians and our back/middle office to resolve trade discrepancies and failing trades.
- Collaborate with trading, portfolio management, client service, & sales staff to research and respond to account-related questions, changes or issues.
- Conduct vendor oversight for Account Administration, Reconciliation, Settlements and Corporate actions.
- Improve quality controls by recommending operational improvements and opportunities to automate.
- Work with supported managers to elect and reconcile voluntary corporate actions.
- Perform regular reviews and updates of procedures and controls.
- Coordinate and support client restriction reviews.
- Work with the portfolio management team as needed to support the manager onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and implement controls and procedures required for new business opportunities.Other Responsibilities:
- Represent Operations in strategic business reviews.
- Respond to and support legal/compliance and general audit requests, when required.
- Support annual due diligence reviews of key vendors.
- Coordinate and respond to RFP/RFI requests.
- Lead special projects as the need arises.
- 3-5 years of experience in a trade operations role, preferably with an investment manager or custodian/broker dealer
- College degree, preferably with some quantitative coursework (e.g. mathematics, statistics, econometrics, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Excel Macro creation/maintenance is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple issues/projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle deadlines and time-sensitive situations
- Resourcefulness/problem solving abilities
- Team player
- Must be willing to work market hours
- Vestmark/APL system experience preferred
- Great communication skills (written & oral)
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | email@example.com