Client Portfolio Manager
Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Contract to Hire
Boston - MA
Mar 14 2023
Apr 30 2023
- Primary relationship resource for a subset of our largest and most important existing Solutions relationships.
- Partner with sales to support the sales process and ongoing relationship management. This partnership will include support with the initial sales conversations (typically education), help with onboarding new relationships and then ongoing support once the client has invested with firm
- Assist advisor teams with more complicated transition situations (typically tax related). This work could include both the upfront analysis but then also the actual implementation where the individual would work with client service, operations, and trading to ultimately get the one or more accounts invested properly.
- Handling incoming calls and emails from advisors and the firm sales force related to separate account strategies and our process and implementation.
- Assist the portfolio management team with the onboarding of new managers who are providing model portfolios for implementation by firm
- Collaborate with portfolio management colleagues on product development projects
- Helping with ad hoc reporting
- 5+ years' experience supporting investment management strategies
- Undergraduate degree. Progress towards CFA designation or desire to pursue strongly preferred
- Eloquent and persuasive communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong technology skills. Prior experience with financial technologies (FactSet, Bloomberg, Morningstar, etc.), coding and advanced Excel skills, viewed favorably
- Ability to think critically and research and analyze data
- Outstanding client service/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple issues/projects simultaneously
- Resourceful results driven problem solver
Required Years of Experience:
For more information, contact Lynn