Help Desk Support Associate
Jan 25 2023
Jan 25 2023
- Provide technical support for all end users and for all IT-related functions.
- Troubleshoot hardware-related issues and maintain hardware inventory.
- Provide iOS device support, including device setup, updates, and troubleshooting.
- Provide PC support, including device setup, configuration, updates, and troubleshooting.
- Provide end-user training as part of employee onboarding and software deployment/upgrades.
- Install new software releases and perform system upgrades.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure/Cloud team to ensure efficient operation of the Firm's desktop and mobile computing environments.
- Create and update detailed how-to notes on a regular basis, both for end user instruction and internal department procedures.
- Perform equipment moves and office setups.
- Resolve network printer connectivity issues.
- Provide application support, including remote access application support.
- Maintain Active Directory user accounts.
- Assist with audiovisual conference room training, setup, and support.
- Assist with telecommunications duties such as support for Microsoft Teams phones, wireless headsets, wireless broadband cards, and mobile devices.
- Actively update and expand job knowledge by participating in education programs, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations, seminars, and workshops.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the business functions of the Firm.
- 2+ years of end-user support experience or an IT-related role.
- Experience supporting both onsite and remote users.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong writen and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to maintain a strict degree of confidentiality with all company matters.
- Strong customer-service orientation and ability to provide white-glove support.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to conduct research into technical issues and products as required.
- Embraces and actively promotes an inclusive and equitable work environment.
For more information contact: Adam Cordeiro (617)-912-2307 |firstname.lastname@example.org