Client Reporting Associate
Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Boston - MA
May 23 2023
Jul 31 2023
- Responsible for the production and distribution of recurring client and consultant reports for assigned accounts.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills including knowledge of the investment industry as it relates to investment performance, characteristics and attribution
- Communicate proactively with internal partners to manage deliverables, determine efficiencies and uncover opportunities to provide a high level of client service
- Ensure the consistency of report aesthetics relative to firm standards, and ensure accuracy and completeness of reports prior to distribution.
- Manage legal and compliance procedures; ensure proper disclosures, archival and filing of reports to meet firm and client requirements.
- Ability to analyze and articulate financial concepts from quantitative data
- Bachelor's degree; pursuit of a graduate degree and/or CFA a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in the investment management industry; reporting experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong service orientation and interest in client service
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL, portfolio analytics software, and client reporting software, a plus
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org