Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Boston - MA
Nov 16 2022
Nov 30 2022
- Proactively represent firm in the pursuit of increasing platform placement, recommended list additions and model placements at accounts.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with research due diligence/gatekeepers for mutual funds, separate accounts, and other platforms at assigned firms.
- Develop and implement business plans for assigned accounts resulting in fund additions, recommendations and model placements.
- Obtain and disseminate research and analytical intelligence to field sales resulting in improved sales execution.
- Create and implement innovative product solutions for assigned firms.
- Continually work to service and improve product placement and visibility at assigned accounts.
- Manage affiliate relationships on behalf of assigned accounts.
- Five years of successful key account / wholesaling experience within a mutual fund / separate account environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience; MBA, CIMA, CFA, strongly preferred
- Series 7 and 63 licenses (or equivalent) required
- In-depth knowledge of retail mutual funds products, separate account marketplace and investment industry in general.
- Strong sales abilities evidenced by a track record of increasing new business at both existing, and developing relationships
- Self-starter who can effectively operate in team-oriented and collaborative organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills to engage at all levels within an organization, both internally and externally.
- Adaptive to changes in business focus and willingness to assume new duties to further firm initiatives
- Travel up to 25%
- Knowledge of compliance issues and distribution contracts a plus
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org