Client Service Associate
Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Boston - MA
Dec 15 2022
Feb 22 2023
Responsibilities will include handling direct inquiries and communication from our private client base; partaking in financial planning and investment conversations with clients; maintaining and providing internal & client reports; setting up new relationships through opening/closing/ transferring of accounts, account conversions, and other duties as needed. In this role, the candidate will be an integral part of the Private Client Service team, working closely with the Portfolio Managers, Operations and Compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Experience within a Registered Investment Advisor firm or Financial Services firm
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Willingness/ability to become proficient with proprietary accounting & trading systems
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational, written, and communications skills. Collaborative demeanor, team player a must
- Self-motivated, ability to juggle multiple projects as well as focus on primary tasks
- Willingness to enroll in the Claritas® Program and other applicable educational courses
Required Years of Experience: