Boston - MA
Jan 30 2023
Mar 31 2023
Schedule and Calendar Management
- Update and maintain calendars for one Managing Director, Principal, and Vice Presidents
- Manage calendar conflicts and coordinate calendars with internal and external parties
- Schedule meeting appointments, book conference rooms, Webex/VC
- Greet guests upon arrival
- Schedule interviews for prospective new hires
- Coordinate with team, marketing, and investor relations for meeting details and materials needed
- Books travel arrangements
- Add travel detail to calendars and create itinerary
- Prepares expense reports
- Answer incoming calls
- Update Contact List
- Maintain team's distribution lists
- Order business cards and team's office supplies
- Organize team events and activities
- Distribute agenda and materials for team meetings
- Support annual budget process
- Facilitate new team member onboarding support
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to communicate professionally with people of all levels.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and adapt to a variety of situations. Comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Views position with the firm as long-term prospect with growth opportunities to increase responsibility over time.
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Work Experience 5+ years of administrative experience preferably in Financial Services
For more information contact: Lindsay Flynn (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org