Boston - MA
Oct 19 2022
Nov 2 2022
- Ensure that firm performance output is met in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Confirm compliance with any regulatory requirements related to performance and/or client reporting.
- Adhere to GIPS Compliance standards, coordinating all efforts surrounding GIPS Compliance for firm. Work with external consultants as needed.
- Find opportunities in the performance process to improve, seeking automation whenever possible.
- Maintain and coordinate composite structure and definitions, collaborating with the firm to ensure compliance with required firm composite structure.
- Provide after-tax performance calculations when required.
- Play an active role in all systems upgrades, conversions or related events, providing methodical testing throughout.
- Develop, maintain and document procedures
- Coordinate quarterly performance reports with the firm and their print mail vendor.
- Coordinate electronic delivery of performance reports, working closely with the client service team as needed.
- Identify any operational improvement, innovation or automation opportunities inside and outside the department.
- Represent the firm for any legal contract, due diligence, RFP, audit or compliance requests or reviews as needed.
- Assist with oversight of the firm relationship, specifically with Performance responsibilities.
- 3-5 years of performance measurement experience, data management, information systems or investment operations
- 5-7 years of relevant financial services/asset management operations experience
- Experience with GIPS Compliance standards
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized, highly productive, and deliver/complete multiple tasks within tight time frames
- Strong technology skills (advanced Excel skills required)
- Strong interpersonal skills including team building and relationship management (within all levels of the business, both internally and externally).
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, MIS, Accounting or related field.
- Prior experience with Separately Managed Accounts/UMAs
- Knowledge of portfolio accounting systems, business intelligence tools, and relational databases.
- CIPM designation (or candidacy).
- Experience with Factset and/or Bloomberg
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | email@example.com