ETF Product Specialist
Boston - MA
Nov 16 2022
Nov 30 2022
- Support launch and ongoing management of the firm's ETFs, including technology requirements and build, portfolio management process and operational design and implementation.
- Provide guidance, training and support to the firm's ETF sub-advisors and portfolio managers
- Provide detailed competitive analysis pre and post launch to all levels of management within the firm on our current and planned ETFs.
- Act as a ETF subject matter expert in support of all areas of the firm, Distribution, IT, Operations, Accounting and marketing
- Work with key stakeholders across the ETF value chain to ensure product success, listing exchange, service provider, AP's, Market Makers and distributor
- Support management and distribution of daily basket process, act as a key contact on ETF questions in support of the business
- Help set the strategic vision of the firm's ETF business and deliver against long and near-term goals to drive corporate success.
- Working with marketing leaders on ongoing training, development and collateral in support of ETFs
- A passion for the ETF industry
- 2-3 years of ETF experience, with detailed subject matter expertise across the ETF product life cycle
- Capital markets knowledge and experience, either from trading, modeling or designing strategies or products, or from supporting investment or product functions
- Experience working with exchanges, market makers, authorized participants, index providers, servicing/custodian firms, legal/regulatory entities
- Experience across multiple asset classes highly preferred
- Understanding of international securities markets, currencies, and their related market structure including trading, clearing and settlement
- Experience working with Distribution and Marketing leaders
- Experience speaking with clients, especially intermediary platforms, banks, RIAs and any research/gatekeeper function
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and a desire to drive strategy into operational success
- Proven ability to produce results and drive projects to success
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and manage cross-functional relationships and projects
- Self-motivated and driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Analytical ability to synthesize information and summarize issue
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and common analytical/trading/data applications, such as, Bloomberg, Factset, Morningstar, Broadridge, etc.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably finance, economics or business administration
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org