Boston - MA
Jul 18 2022
Boston Investment Firm is seeking an Office Assistant to add to their growing firm. The Office Assistant will be tasked with providing exceptional reception service to all guests entering the firm as well as clerical needs, maintaining the firm's building security log, and assist with client correspondences. This firm is seeking friendly and professional individual who can grow within the company!
- Answer all incoming telephone calls, ensuring the calls are answered promptly and transferred in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Courteously greet visitors and clients, determine their needs. Offer to hang up coats and direct visitors to the appropriate Conference Room. Offer visitors beverages and notify employee of their arrival.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Validate parking for clients and guests and maintain validation log.
- Coordinate back-up support for lunch, vacations, and unscheduled absences.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash.
- Review firm-wide calendar daily and add guests to building security log.
- Manage and maintain Shoretel reception call handling and routing options.
- Assist Advisors with client correspondence as needed.
- Coordinate delivery of client gifts (flowers, cards, welcome package).
- Type envelopes, post and mail correspondence and reports for Advisors.
- Assist with internal Firm events.
- Provide support to CIO with meeting scheduling, travel logistics and monthly expense reports.
- Monitor client portal document notifications, acknowledge receipt, save in appropriate folder, and notify advisors.
- Assist client service team as needed with production of client meeting materials.
- Work with operations team on systems clean up and workflow related projects.
- Order and set up client, vendor and office meeting meals and refreshments.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support including coping, scanning etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | email@example.com
$55,000 - $65,000