Boston - MA
Jul 18 2022
Regarded Boston investment manager is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their growing firm on a hybrid basis. The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing payroll for approximately 500 employees across various legal entities using both UltiPro and Workday. The ideal candidate will have comprehensive payroll expertise, be detail oriented, highly organized and have exceptional time management skills.
- Administer full scope payroll processing including review of information to be entered, input of payroll transactions, auditing of earnings, taxes, and deductions and providing payroll reporting to Finance and other colleagues regarding payroll reporting.
- Handle federal, state, and local tax compliance including performing routine tax reconciliations and processing filings
- Verify all regulatory filings produced by vendors such as W-2s and 941s are accurate, resolve any tax discrepancies or questions.
- Stay updated on tax regulations to ensure compliance including researching new/changing regulations as it relates to payroll and working with internal partners and payroll vendors to manage regulations in the payroll systems.
- Participate in the development and implementation of procedures/processes and reports related to payroll operations. Recommend enhancements or changes to processes and programs to help automate and streamline tasks.
- Act as point of contact for employees, business partners and affiliates for payroll related questions
- Responding to reporting requests - understanding the nature of what is being asked for and providing accurate information in good form.
- Coordinate audit materials, as needs arise such as workers compensation audit
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of prior payroll experience
- Previous experience with UltiPro a plus
- Strong understanding of payroll concepts and processes
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Strong technical skills and an inquisitive nature to find efficiencies through technology
- Superior customer service and the ability to collaborate with others
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | email@example.com
$70,000 - $85,000