Portfolio Administrator (Contract)
Boston - MA
Feb 16 2022
Sep 21 2022
Highly- esteemed Boston asset management firm is seeking a Contract Portfolio Administrator to add to their team. This individual will support the trading, client service, and portfolio management functions by providing accurate and timely custodian bank reconciliation of holdings and transaction. This individual will also assist in the trade settlement process and processing of corporate actions to avoid costly errors associated with incorrect positions or late trade settlement claims. This highly organized and analytical individual will also monitor daily cash flows and respond to internal and external inquired regarding available cash balances.
- Input and verify cash transactions through the use of portfolio accounting system
- Support maintenance of securities and prices to ensure accurate characteristics and prices for accurate appraisal and performance calculations
- Provide support in monitoring the flow of trade detail data received from the trading desks who work with counter parties regarding settlement details
- Complete timely reconciliation of holdings and transactions between the various systems and custodian banks. Maintain accurate records of discrepancies and resolution.
- Maintain relationships with outside vendors, custodians, and other institutions in order to maximize quality of service and in order to stay ahead of recent changes in the industry markets
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong interest in securities operations and/ or investment management
- Knowledge of fixed income and/ or equity securities
- Proficiency in standard office automation packages
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Chris Kennedy (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org