Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Boston - MA
Mar 16 2021
Boston asset management firm is seeking an experienced Relationship Manager to join their dynamic team. This individual's responsibility will be to build and nurture relationships with institutional consulting firms. This individual will need strong time management skills and strong presentation skills when coordinating relationships with consulting firms and understanding their needs and challenges and providing them with solutions.
- Proactively represent firm and its investment strategies to consultants via one-on-one engagements, product presentations, and marketing discussions
- Coordinate overall relationship with assigned consulting firms
- Serve as a liaison between consultants the firm's investment teams
- Develop a clear understanding of consultants needs and challenges and how to provide solutions, either via existing strategies or custom solutions
- Work closing with internal team with the goal of growing the institutional business
- Bachelor's Degree with MBA and/or CFA preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in the investment industry to include externally facing experience
- FINRA registration, including Series 7, 63, and 3 or successful competition of exams within 6 months timeframe
- Strong investment product knowledge and understanding of the role of institutional consultants
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lindsay Flynn (617) 728- 4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org