Financial Planning Associate
Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Boston - MA
Nov 12 2020
A highly regarded Registered Investment Advisor just outside of Boston is seeking a Financial Planning Associate. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and motivated individual with at least 1 year of financial services experience and who is in pursuing their CFP designation. The Associate would assist the Director of Financial Planning and the firm's Wealth Management Group.
- Prepare materials for current and prospective meetings/ client reviews
- Maintain continual client communication to ensure an ongoing understanding of investment objectives and to address portfolio/ plan inquiries
- Perform financial plan summaries
- Update standard and ad hoc client reporting
- 1-3 years experience in financial planning or client services
- Outstanding communication and presenting skills
- Ability to form strong work relationships with clients and colleagues
Required Years of Experience:
For More Information, CONTACT: Adam Cordeiro: AdamC@fanning-boston.com | phone: 617-728-4100