Boston - MA
May 11 2022
Global investment manager is seeking a motivated self-starter to join their growing firm as a Product Analyst in their Investment Product Management, Mutual Funds, and EFT division. This individual will be tasked with coordinating the completion of RFPS and RFIs, responding to inquiries utilizing the firm's RFP databases, and providing deliverables to other internal teams. The ideal Product Analyst will have 3+ years of financial services experience with progress towards a graduate degree.
- Coordinate with our Internal Sales and Affiliated Teams the completion of RFPs and RFIs in an accurate and timely manner to meet all turning points.
- Respond to inquiries from prospective clients, existing clients and plan sponsor research analysts applying the appropriate responses available in our RFP database, our affiliates' RFP databases, and from various internal subject matter experts.
- Responsible for the delivery of daily performance and competitor reports to internal departments.
- Understand the multi-affiliate organizational structure and become knowledgeable about the investment strategies offered by the firm and its affiliated investment managers
- Communicate with sales to set expectations about completion dates and deliver all requested materials completely, accurately, and timely.
- Using both third-party and proprietary software, provide accurate and timely quantitative updates to internal departments for various marketing materials, web-based tools, and corporate websites.
- Identify new opportunities where technology can increase the efficiency in which data is delivered.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of financial services experience
- Progress towards a graduate degree a plus
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Familiarity with Morningstar Direct & Seismic
- Experience with Mutual Funds, ETFs, and Institutional Separate Accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | email@example.com