Client Service Analyst
Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Boston - MA
Dec 2 2021
Asset management and financial planning firm outside of Boston firm is seeking a Client Service Analyst to assist in all areas of client and firm support.
- Prepare all client reports including net worth statements, investment analyses using Principia, and broker/dealer portfolio management software.
- Interface with clients and maintaining relationships by assisting clients with all of their day-to-day inquiries.
- Complete client and firm paperwork for the opening of new accounts, transfer monitoring, and cost basis reconciliation.
- Assist Principal with the monitoring of client portfolios by executing trade orders, monitoring cash flow needs, and assisting with investment research on an as needed basis.
- Communicate and coordinate service needs with other team members, firm Principal, and broker/dealer.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of related financial services experience
- Working knowledge of financial planning
- Strong understanding of investment strategies, tax planning, retirement and estate planning
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org