Boston investment management firm is seeking a Facilities Assistant (Contract) to join their team. The individual in this role will be a part of facilities team and maintain the general upkeep of the firm's office. This role will be responsible for assisting with company lunch, events, and meetings. This will be a highly collaborative role and the Facilities Assistant should derive satisfaction in supporting others. This role will be in office 5 days per week.
- Maintain shared office equipment
- Responsible for the upkeep and set up of office spaces including common areas, café, kitchen, supply areas, etc.
- Ensure all common office spaces are cleaned and organized
- Responsible for inventory management
- Coordinate with facilities team to respond and resolve employee requests
- Support with ad hoc responsibilities
- Team player with exceptional client service skills, genuine desire to take initiatives, and be a team player
- Effectively interact with a wide array of employees, clients, and visitors
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Flexible, punctual, and reliable
- Ability to anticipate problems and focus on solutions
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal