Boston - MA
Sep 14 2021
This outstanding organization is seeking a seasoned and detail-oriented professional with administrative and reception experience to join its team. The Administrative Assistant must possess exemplary organization, problem solving, communications skills and discretion.
- Provide support to the staff with tasks including calendar management, meeting scheduling, conference call setup, data entry, copying, filing, mailing and other projects, as necessary.
- General office support including preparation and editing of Word documents, Power Point presentations, and Excel spreadsheets, data entry, copying, filing, and other projects.
- Responsible for monitoring of record retention policy as it relates to file upkeep and maintenance.
- Monitor and triage the general email inbox.
- Responsible for the operation of the reception desk by answering phones and greeting visitors.
- Manage conference room schedules, plan internal and external meetings/events, register guests with building security, and arrange for catering, AV preparation, and other tasks as may be needed for smooth operation of all meetings.
- Ensure that all conference rooms are kept in good order and available for meetings at all times.
- Bachelor's degree, with at least four years of relevant professional experience preferred.
- Office technology skills (Zoom, GoToMeeting, other AV/video conferencing platforms).
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and oral.
- Keen attention to detail, including a proven ability to work collaboratively, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic team player with exceptional client service orientation.
- Excellent discretion and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide array of employees and visitors.
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lindsay Flynn (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org