Consultant Database Associate- Contract
Boston - MA
Sep 2 2021
Seeking a Contract Consultant Database Associate to join a Boston asset management firm! The individual in this role will help support the database team's growing demand to add information about the firm's investment products into their databases.
- Create new product profiles in the marketing databases.
- Perform monthly and quarterly database updates ensuring accuracy and completion in a timely manner. Updates include performance, characteristics, AUM, and personnel and qualitative information.
- Partner with third party vendor to implement updates to the databases.
- Collaborate with others in the firm regarding database initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related industry preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or cooperatively in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Lindsay Flynn (617)728-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org