Client Service Associate
Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Boston - MA
Feb 18 2021
An established asset management firm is seeking a Client Service Associate to join their team. This individual would join the firm's Fund Service team coordinating with fund administrators, custodians, and service providers. This individual must have excellent written and verbal communication and be flexible and able to adapt to situations.
- Coordinate with fund administrators, custodians, and service providers.
- Track and maintain client information, facilitate account openings, transition restructuring, closings, and cash flows
- Improve existing workflow procedures
- Communicate with internal and external parties
- Special projects including technological advances to existing propriety systems
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years experience in client service, operations, or compliance
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects in a fast- paced environment
Required Years of Experience:
For more information contact: Chris Kennedy (617) 728 -4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org