Client Service Associate
Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Boston - MA
Jan 7 2021
The Client Associate is responsible for assisting with and generating client reports, completing ongoing client service requests, completing daily reconciliation of the portfolio management system, and ultimately delivering the highest levels of service to the firm's clients. The Client Associate will be responsible for working with a Financial Advisor/ Wealth Advisor as it relates to that Advisor's clientele.
- Provide support to the Advisor's clients including research projects, problem resolution and responding to client service inquiries
- Assist with current and prospective client meeting preparation, including final preparation of documents and collateral
- Conduct post client reviews/meetings with Advisor to address follow-up items to help maintain an outstanding client experience
- Complete client tasks/ account maintenance such as tax reporting, RMD completion, cash balance transfers, etc.
- Utilize the Firm's CRM software to ensure proper documentation of all actions related to clients
- Collaborate with third-party custodians to obtain additional client information as needed
- Delegate assembly and processing of account paperwork/paper flow to Operations team
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience supporting Advisors and clients at a wealth management firm
- Licensed candidate, especially Series 65, is preferred
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues, clients, and custodians
- Outstanding communication skills and a keen attention to detail
- High degree of initiative and a strong sense of curiosity
Required Years of Experience:
For more information, contact: Adam Cordeiro (617) 728- 4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org