Boston - MA
Jan 6 2021
Seeking an Operations Specialist for a 6-12 month contract role with highly- esteemed investment firm in Boston. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience with an operational background and knowledge in fund accounting and reconciliation experience.
- Assist the team in facilitating account openings, budgeting, and proxy voting.
- Reconcile portfolio holdings, trading activity, and cash balances with the custodian bank statements. Research and resolve any discrepancies.
- Facilitate monthly reconciliations by ensuring accounting data is correct by performing account reviews at month end.
- Oversee and maintain custodian and inter-departmental relationships by fostering strong relationships related to client account management.
- Perform other ad hoc duties.
- Strong analytical background and knowledge of fund accounting/operations or related investment management areas.
- Must be proficient in MS Windows 2013 and MS 2013 Office suite including Excel.
- Detail oriented, flexible, able to work within a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment when working with confidential information.
Required Years of Experience:
For more information, contact: Chris Kennedy (617) 728- 4100 | Chris@Fanning-Boston.com