Senior Associate, Investor Services
Boston - MA
Oct 20 2020
A Boston-based investment management firm is seeking a Senior Associate for their Investor Services team ($80-110K base + bonus and outstanding benefits). This is a newly created position and the Associate will have day to day contact with investors, responding to and resolving account inquiries, participation in client meetings and phone calls, and help manage internal projects and internal reporting to senior management.
- Relationship management and stewardship of the firm's existing investors
- Day-to-day contact with investors and their associates. Directly respond to and resolve account inquiries and requests from both partners and their accountants/advisors, working with other team members and departments as needed
- Entry of client information and transactions (new accounts and redemptions) into the CRM and management of client relationship information
- Assistance in the management of internal projects related to Investor Services initiatives, which may be specific to the team or cross-departmental
- Further development, testing and use of available technologies, including the client website and proprietary CRM application o Updates to legal and compliance documents
- 6 to 8+ years of experience in financial services, preferably in investor services
- Understanding of alternative investments and knowledge of fund structures
- Must be an effective communicator, self- starter with strong interpersonal skills and real comfort interacting with external contacts and internal personnel
- Highly collaborative environment with excellent opportunity to grow.
Required Years of Experience:
For more information, contact: Chris Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 617-728-4100