Client Service Administrator
Client Service/Relationship Mgmt.
Boston - MA
Dec 2 2019
Jan 10 2020
The Client Service Administrator supports the Advisors, Relationship Managers and Operations Team in supporting the overall client relationship through ongoing administrative support. This position requires a pro-active approach and ability to independently carry out the responsibilities of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, good judgment and ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. The ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical to this role.
- Prepare all client account paperwork including applications, forms, client deliverables, etc., ensuring the Advisers are adequately prepared for client meetings.
- Effectively resolve issues that may arise in operational process (cashiering, transitioning accounts).
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with all team members to become familiar with the specific needs of each client.
- Support Advisors, Relationship Managers and Director of Operations to ensure the quality of portfolio accounting is accurate and timely.
- Provide thoughts and feedback relative to operational procedures for servicing clients including making recommendations for increased efficiency within the current process.
- Provide support on firm level projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years working in a wealth management customer service role.
- Knowledge and experience in the financial sector.
- Demonstrates analytical ability, good judgement, problem solving, responsibility, personal integrity, and is able to manage confidential information on a daily basis.
- Strong technology skills and experience with a CRM is required; Tamarac CRM is highly desired; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
Required Years of Experience:
CONTACT: Lynn Tyburski: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 617-728-4100 | fax: 617-728-4115