Strategic Marketing Manager
Boston - MA
Dec 2 2019
Jan 10 2020
A Boston asset management firm is seeking a Senior Marketing professional. The Strategic Marketing professional will be tasked with identifying targeted client profiles, customizing a variety of content/ collateral to present to these targeted clients, and managing the delivery of these messages via ensuring optimal optimization of the firm website (working with consultants as needed), social media platforms, managing events and conferences, etc.
- Assist with developing marketing communication strategies
- Create a plan to deliver the appropriate marketing collateral and presentation work to targeted candidate profiles
- Develop specific communication plans to accomplish firm goals
- Develop company web presence to establish strong first impression and enhance search optimization
- Draft new content and managing site changes; Ensure web sites are up to date
- Promote firm-sponsored events and meetings which include guest speakers, direct mailings, google ads, etc.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the financial services industry
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a keen attention to detail
Required Years of Experience:
Contact: Lindsay Flynn